Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An utterly confusing concept called "Career"

Atleast for me those set of words are true. It really is a very complex issue to resolve. People say that a "Dream Career" is that in which a person Loves what he/she does. Really?? Guys, to be true it really sounds "Weird", atleast in today's environment in which we tend to work. Everyone is after "Dream Pay" rather than "Dream Job". No matter if it takes away the real dreams out of their eyes and real hairs out of their scalp, making them bald.

As far as my story goes, I find myself both confused as well as full of options. The reason for this may be that I like too many things at the same time. I like Traveling, Reading, Fitness, Martial Arts, Aviation, Blogging, Biking, Driving, and the list goes on and on, on a daily increasing basis. Therefore being directly proportional to the above list I would like to join Travel industry, end up being an Author, become a Fitness-Trainer, throw some Kung Fu punches & kicks and vice versa. Although it's not possible to play all of those roles at the same time, but those are my definitions of a Dream Job.

So my dear friend, how would you define your Dreamz??

No comments: